WMIA-165G is a mini-PCI type III B High-Power card supporting 2.4GHz radio operation. It provides high-speed wireless connection with data rate up to 54Mbps and high output power up to 23dBm. The shirking dimension, light weight & lower power consumption design can easily integrate into a wide range of AP/Bridge device.
It uses Atheros AR5005G AR2413 chipsets which combines the MAC, baseband processor and 2.4G radio. It is a flexible and cost effective choice for embedded system.
For more security application, NMP-3602 supports WPA-TKIP and WPA2-AES and IEEE802.11i.
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, and 54 Mbps
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
Standards / Compliance: WECA (Wi-Fi & Wi-Fi5 compliance), IEEE802.11, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b
Regulation Certifications: FCC Part 15
Operating Voltage: 3.3V+0.15V
- Tx Current ≦ 550mA
- Rx Current ≦ 300mA
- Card on Current ≦ 300mA
- Sleep Current ≦ 30mA
- Frequency Band : 802.11b/g: U.S., Europe and Japan product covering 2.4 to 2.484 GHz, programmable for different country regulations
- Modulation Technology : 802.11g: OFDM (64-QAM, 16-QAM, QPSK, BPSK), 802.11b: DSSS (DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK)
- 11 for North America, 14 for Japan, 13 for Europe
Receive Sensitivity (Typical)
- 802.11g: -91 dBm @ 6Mbps, -73 dBm @ 54Mbp
- 802.11b: -96 dBm @ 1Mbps, -89 dBm @ 11Mbps
- Harga dan stock bisa berubah sewaktu-waktu.
- Harga belum termasuk biaya pengiriman.