- Complies with IEEE802.11b/g standards
- Views Remote Site Streaming Video anywhere through Internet Explorer
- Supports Motion JPEG Images Compression
- Supports Montion Dection and sends the snapshot of events
- Supports Video Frame Rate up to 30 fps
- Records Video Clips on a Predetermined Schedule
The installation wizard provides easy setup procedures to use IC-1500/IC-1500Wg. Just a few clicks, you can watch the video transmitted via Internet / Intranet.
IC-1500/IC-1500Wg allows multiple users to view live video simultaneously. The advanced video compression delivers a high-quality, high-frame rate, VGA or CIF streaming video.
IC-1500/IC-1500Wg captures high-quality pictures in standard JPEG format, which can be viewed with any standard image application.
Standard Image Format
These utilities allow users to view the video captured by IC-1500/IC-1500Wg through Intranet or Internet. They also provide users to configure IC-1500/IC-1500Wg, including recording schedules, snapshot to e-mail, image resolutions and user accounts...
Support Windows-based and Web-based Monitoring Utility
Supports DDNS & UPnP
IC-1500/1500Wg also supports UPnP and DDNS. DDNS gives the camera an easy to remember naming format like a URL rather than an IP address. UPnP will allow users of Windows XP and ME to access the camera with the click of a mouse not knowing IP address of the camera.