This assembled Mikrotik Routerboard 450 comes complete with case and power supply and makes a fantastic 5 port 10/100 layer 3 switch and/or router. Fully managed with SPI firewall and vpn support. All ethernet ports are fully independent and support 802.1q vlans, and advanced routing protocols including RIPv2 and OSPF. Management from GUI or CLI with access through web, telnet, or ssh.
This powerful Linux based device makes an excellent switch/router/firewall device for a SOHO environment. The RB/450 is capable of routing 16,250 pps (1500 byte packets) which is wire speed for 100Mbps ethernet. Includes a switching DC power supply. Can also be powered on eth1 by passive POE from 10 to 28 vdc (midspan device - power on unused pairs).
- CPU: 300MHz Atheros CPU
- Memory: 32MB DDR onboard memory chip
- Root loader: RouterBOOT, 1Mbit Flash chip
- Data storage: 64MB onboard NAND memory chip
- Ethernet ports: 5 buah 10/100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet port supporting Auto-MDI/X
- Serial ports: One DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port
- LEDs: Power, user LED
- Watchdog: IDT internal SoC hardware watchdog timer
- Power options: Power over Ethernet: 10..28V DC (except power over datalines); Power jack: 10..28V DC; Overvoltage protection
- Dimensions: 150mm x 105mm (5.90 in x 4.13 in)
- Temperature: Operational: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: Operational: 70% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Currently supported OS: RouterOS
- Harga dan stock bisa berubah sewaktu-waktu.
- Harga belum termasuk biaya pengiriman.