Internet Telephony Gateway with 4 FXO Ports
Advanced Multi-Port PSTN Gateway Solution for the Linksys Voice System
- Functions as an Analog Line Gateway for a Linksys Voice System VoIP Network
- Integrated Voicemail Application Server with up to 32 Voicemail Accounts
- Perfectly Suited to Connect up to 4 Analog Lines
- Enables Linksys Voice System Users to Leave and Playback Voicemail Messages
- Designed only to be deployed with the Linksys SPA9000 (but can be used with Asterisk)
The SPA400 features the ability to connect up to four (4) standard analog telephones lines to a Linksys Voice System (LVS) VoIP network and includes the additional benefit of an integrated voicemail application. The SPA400 utilizes multiple analog phone lines and automatically routes calls to and from your existing PSTN telephone service. Designed to be implemented with the LVS IP Telephony System, the SPA400 enables cost-conscience business users to leverage the high value features generally found only on more expensive PBX equipment.
The SPA400 also includes an integrated voicemail application supporting up to 32 voicemail accounts or boxes with customized greetings, providing LVS users the ability to receive and playback voicemail messages from their Linksys IP Phones.
The SPA400 supports four (4) RJ-11 FXO ports to connect to the PSTN and also includes one 10/100 BaseT RJ-45 Ethernet interface that is used to connect to the local IP network. Compact in design, the SPA400 is perfectly suited for a small business in providing reliable operation for both VoIP and PSTN voice communication service.
Installed by the service provider, reseller, or end user, the SPA400 enables transparent PSTN gateway functionality for a VoIP telephony network and is a key element in building a solid business communications system.