- Views real time video/audio via IE browser with max 640x480 screen
- Supports Pan/Tilt with viewing angle +180°~-35° (vertical) and ±175° (horizontal)
- Supports Night Vision with built-in IR (Infra Red) LED
- Records the audio/video stream, "live" or on a predetermined schedule
- Supports motion detection and snapshots the triggered event
- Support 4X digital zoom
IC-7000 is an easy-to-use IP Camera for remote monitoring. Type the IP address of IC-7000 on the browser (Microsoft IE) address bar and you can watch the remote video with voice. IC-7000 features motorized pan and tile with the maximum angles +180°~-35° (vertical) and ±175° (horizontal). Users can control it easily through the browser.
With built-in IR (Infra Red) LEDs, IC-7000 supports night vision. You can still view and record the video clips in a dark room. You can apply IC-7000 to your warehouse, office and home for night time surveillance
TV-OU and SD Card slot
The built-in TV-out decoding/coding feature can display monitored image on TV screen (NTSC or PAL TV). IC-7000 also supports SD slot to save event (motion detected) snapshots in SD memory card. It is a good backup when the Internet is disconnected so the snapshots cannot be sent out to e-mail.
simultaneously. The advanced video compression produces a high-quality, high-frame rate (up to 30 frames per second) QVGA/VGA video stream.
IC-7000 allows multiple users login to view live video
IC-7000 is the ultimate monitoring solution for security needs.