Ubiquiti Air Max 5GHz Sector Antenna, Dual Polarization, MIMO, 19dBi, 120 degrees beamwidth, recommended for Ubiquiti Rocket M Platform.
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
- Frequency range 5150MHz - 5850MHz
- Gain 18.6 - 19.1 dBi
- Polarization Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation 28dB min
- Max VSWR 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB) 123 deg.
- Vpol beamwidth (6dB) 123 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth 4 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt 2 deg.
- ETSI Specification EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions 700mm x 145mm x79mm
- Weight 5.9 kg
- Windloading 160mph
Overview - AirMax5GSectors.pdf