Ubiquiti Air Max 5GHz Sector Antenna, Dual Polarization, MIMO, 17dBi, 90 degrees beamwidth, recommended for Ubiquiti Rocket M Platform.
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
- Frequency range 4900MHz - 5900MHz
- Gain 16.1 - 17.1 dBi
- Polarization Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation 22dB min
- Max VSWR 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB) 72 deg.
- Vpol beamwidth (6dB) 93 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth 8 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt 4 deg.
- ETSI Specification EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions 367mm x 63mm x41mm
- Weight 1.1 kg
- Windloading 120mph
Overview - AirMax5GSectors.pdf